8 Posts
relooper started a discussion
Red lettuce - I love he red plant in the right near the front. What is it?
    1 Comment
relooper started a discussion
Drawers - Where did you get that white set of drawers? Is it sturdy?
    Comment
relooper started a discussion
    1 Comment
relooper started a discussion
Doors - What type of doors are they?
2 Likes    1 Comment
relooper started a discussion
About how much would this cost? - I love this gazebo! was it custom built or did it come from a kit? How much would you estimate to install it?
    1 Comment
relooper started a discussion
Wall color - What is the wall paint color?
    1 Comment
relooper started a discussion
Cushions - Where do you get those pillows
    2 Comments
relooper started a discussion
Dog kennel - I'm interested in building something like this. Do you have design plans?
    1 Comment