7 Posts
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
Chairs - What are the chairs?
    1 Comment
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
Floor - What is the floor? Color? Manufacturer? Thank you
    1 Comment
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
Floor - Can you please tell me what this floor is? Color? Manufacturer?
    1 Comment
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
Questions - Hello. Does your sofa have a sleeper? Or does it collapse so that someone can sleep on it? Also, what are the colors available? Thanks, Rosi... Read More
    1 Comment
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
I love this wood. - I need it for an apartment in NYC about 950 square feet. Do you deliver to the East? or do you have a warehouse? Can you send me a sample? ... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
I really like the kitchen with the stainless bottom part and the white - I am remodeling an apartment in NYC with a small kitchen. This seems perfect. Could you give me information on who did this kitchen? More im... Read More
    3 Comments
Rosine Abergel Ferber started a discussion
    Comment