90 Posts
rjr220 started a discussion
Not done yet, a few pics . . . - Going on week 6 of the third BR reno since mid April. I am over renovations, but keep reminding myself that I have a roof over my head, jobs... Read More
    4 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Anyone do a 6" granite backsplash? - We are planning for out 3rd (and final!) bath renovation for this summer. This is our master bath and I am creatively drained, so we hired a... Read More
    2 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Suggestions for a rich, artery clogging cream color? - We are putting together a reno for our master bath. We will have two vanities with these Kashmir Gold pieces -- btw, they are remnants, so t... Read More
    7 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Any Container Store experts? - I am thinking about doing an Elfa system for my master closet. I am going to wait until the 30% sale in January, though. However, somewhere ... Read More
    3 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Mounting Ikea Algot system questions - Is there anyone out there who has used the Ikea Algot system for their closets? I went to the closest IKEA last week, and unfortunately, ove... Read More
    10 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Done! Faux green marble vanity bids farewell! - We've been in our house for 8 years and are slowing bringing into the 21st century. The kitchen was renovated with assistance of the kitchen... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Backlit mirrors just installed - sneek peek - Thanks to guidance from Enduring and assistance from Brian at Inspired LED's, we have the backlit mirrors that we wanted. Now, we don't have... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Enduring: question about your LCD lights - Enduring -- Oops, the title should read LED lights! As I commented on you reveal post, I love the entire package, but the backlit mirror is... Read More
    11 Comments
rjr220 started a discussion
Backlighting a mirror - We are going to be renovating our bathrooms. Our guest bath is small, approximately 5 x 11 feet. I am planning on recessed lights, as well a... Read More
    1 Comment
rjr220 started a discussion
Any experience with Giagni faucets? - deleted a duplicate message! This post was edited by rjr220 on Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 17:37
    Comment
Show More Events...