32 Posts
rmollison started a discussion
Lamps - I LOVE the lamps, where did you purchase them? Thanks!
    1 Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Chairs - I LOVE your bar chairs! Who makes them? Thanks!
1 Like    2 Comments
rmollison started a discussion
Crown Molding - I love the clean lines of the crown molding. What kind of molding do you call this?
    1 Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Crown Molding - I love the simplicity and clean lines of the molding. Is it custom made?
    Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Rug - I love that rug! Who makes it? Thanks!
    1 Comment
rmollison started a discussion
    2 Comments
rmollison started a discussion
Crown Molding - What kind of crown molding did you use on the cabinets? It makes the cabinets really stand out!
    Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Cabinet Lighting - Can you please share who makes your under cabinet lighting? I LOVE it! Thanks!
    1 Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Wallpaper - I love this wallpaper! Who makes it?
    1 Comment
rmollison started a discussion
Countertop - I love that countertop! Can you share the name, please? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...