4 Posts
robin bass started a discussion
Number of pendants... - I currently have one of those flexible track lights which is the main source of light in my kitchen . It's got 7 small spotlights which I po... Read More
    1 Comment
robin bass started a discussion
Stuck on cabinet stain decision - I've been slowly beating the traditional out of my kitchen on a budget and with my own sweat , preferring industrial farmhouse . The cabine... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
robin bass started a discussion
Stuck on stain color for cabinets - Hi all... I've been (slowly) beating the traditional out of my kitchen bringing in rustic , industrial elements . Ok maybe a little farmhous... Read More
    1 Comment
robin bass started a discussion
Stuck on stain color for cabinets - Hi all... I've been (slowly) beating the traditional out of my kitchen bringing in rustic , industrial elements . Ok maybe a little farmhous... Read More
    6 Comments