30 Posts
Ron Walters started a discussion
Is this battery operated? - Is this battery operated?
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Smaller size - I contacted you previously regarding a 36 x 36 Briar branch chandelier. I love your 46 inch but it is too large for the area we r using it i... Read More
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Twig chandelier - I sent you a message previously about the Briarwood twig chandelier in a 36 inch instead of the 46 in We are meeting with our electrician to... Read More
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Wattage - What wattage does this light take and how far does that hang from the ceiling
    Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Distance of vanity light above the mirror - How far above the mirror should a vanity light be they are downlights?
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Length of entire fixture - From the top of the pulley to the bottom of the longest cage what is the distance please
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Color - I'm confused is this oxidize copper oxidize bronze I bought another light fixture and I want this to match thank you
    5 Comments
Ron Walters started a discussion
Width - Can you make this in a 36 inch
1 Like    2 Comments
Ron Walters started a discussion
Width - How wide is this fixture
    1 Comment
Ron Walters started a discussion
Width of this item - How wide is this pendant
    1 Comment
Show More Events...