6 Posts
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
    2 Comments
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
I have a large Kohler 30" country sink and I NEVER use the dishwasher. - I am redoing the kitchen with a subzero 24" column frig only and a 24" pantry beside it. I am seriously contemplating eliminating the dishwa... Read More
2 Likes    1 Comment
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
A built in counter depth refrigerator with a food preserving system.. - I am planning on buying a SUB ZERO refrigerator and I wonder if anyone knows if Kitcheraid has a similiar system of preserving food.
    1 Comment
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
    3 Comments
DARLENE ROSIE LYNCH started a discussion
Please tell me where I can purchase this vanity - I have gutted my spare and spent 2 months trying to decide what style vanity to use .. The bathroom is 5X11..
    1 Comment