4 Posts
Rowena Carter started a discussion
help with colour! - Hi, I’ve just had a new kitchen installed in a dove grey from DIY kitchens (https://www.diy-kitchens.com/kitchens/handleless/) We had the wa... Read More
    7 Comments
Rowena Carter started a discussion
Design suggestions for our small garden - Hi all, we have recently renovated our house with a new extension. The garden needs a huge amount of work but we don’t know what to do with ... Read More
    5 Comments
Rowena Carter started a discussion
Help picking colours - Hi all, I need some help picking colours In order to get a cohesive look in the terraced Edwardian property we are renovating. The rooms to ... Read More
    8 Comments
Rowena Carter started a discussion
Some help with extension - Hi, I just wanted a little advice. The glazing for our extension has been delayed by around 4 weeks. Our builder has said they can plaster (... Read More
    1 Comment