18 Posts
rrgardner started a discussion
mid century modern update - Looking for advice on updating a mid century ranch. Should we keep these ?
    25 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
the painting. - Hello, Would you kindly provide information on the painting. The artist, the name of it etc. I would greatly appreciate the information.
    Comment
rrgardner started a discussion
dining room - add matching console on other side of fireplace? - I have a console to the left of the fireplace. It was suggested to put another console, just like it, on the other side of the fireplace. ... Vote Now
    33 Comments    1 Vote
rrgardner started a discussion
Master bedroom - The Headboard fabric does not look nice against the wall color. I was thinking of painting just the headboard WALL white or do some kind of... Read More
    10 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
bedroom for a young man - I’ve volunteered to redo this bedroom for a charity that supports young men who have aged out of foster care. Any ideas on what to do for i... Read More
    18 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
room board Decker table 42” round. - The Quartz composite top is not secured and shifts sometimes. Anyone have any thoughts on how best to keep it from shifting?? Room and Boa... Read More
    6 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
What to put on walls on either side of dining room fireplace - We remodeled a bungalo and made what used to be a living room into a dining room. Please advise thoughts on what to do (install mill work) o... Read More
    22 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
Living Room ReDo - I helped my sister restyle her living room and used a photo from houzz as the inspiration. First photo is the HOUZZ Inspiration Photo, seco... Read More
2 Likes    18 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
what to put on walls on either side of dining room fireplace - Please advise thoughts on what to put the walls on either side of the fireplace. I've Considered sconces, a collection of complimentary pri... Read More
    13 Comments
rrgardner started a discussion
What type of vent hood - I would greatly appreciate some help in picking out a new wall mounted vent hood to replace the one thats there. We are looking for the h... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...