4 Posts
salcav started a discussion
front of house and porch steps - Hi Really need to do something with front steps as they are crumbling and look very tired - any ideas? Also not happy with match of brick c... Read More
    6 Comments
salcav started a discussion
Paint finishes - Hello, advice please. I have started to paint my small entrance porch white to cover the dark grey walls before we have new door, and think ... Read More
    Comment
salcav started a discussion
Refurbish chairs - Hi, my poang chairs from IKEA have seen better days but can't afford to replace at the moment. The wooden frames are looking very faded orig... Read More
    3 Comments
salcav started a discussion
Exterior make over for semi detached house - We are about to renovate the out side of our house, I like contemporary colours, grey, slate black etc. I know that I want some form of clad... Read More
    1 Comment