15 Posts
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Big tree - Do you know what kind of tree that is?
    1 Comment
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Love my neighbor, but... - I don't like the view. I want a natural privacy screen but I don't want invasive bamboo growing in my side yard. Trees are out of the questi... Read More
    6 Comments
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
    Comment
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
    4 Comments
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Tree - Would you happen to know what kind of tree is growing by the garage?
1 Like    Comment
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Tree cut-outs - What were they cut from?
    1 Comment
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Big or small black gingham for dining room curtains - I want black gingham curtains for my dining room and can't decide which size of check to go with: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 or 1. Any suggestions?
    8 Comments
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Best tree for indoors - I want to put a tree in my dining room, but I don't know much about indoor plants. I don't like palms or those long, leafy plants that look ... Read More
    1 Comment
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
Help with narrow back porch - I want to transform my back porch into a retreat where I can meditate, read or enjoy a cup of tea, coffee or wine ... But it's pretty narrow... Read More
    2 Comments
Sandra Barrera started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...