15 Posts
sartarehare started a discussion
    4 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
Which one? And can I mix? - https://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/phoebe-swivel-chair-upholstery/ with one of these or similar/traditional chesterfield? Ignore the c... Read More
    1 Comment
sartarehare started a discussion
Channeled and tufted in the same room? - Think curvy chesterfield and channeled bucket chairs. Neutral colors. Too busy? The midcentury home I sold late last year had a slightly sq... Read More
    4 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
waterproof panels - Could someone please direct me to a source in the Seattle/Puget Sound area for custom waterproof shower panels? I would like an alternative ... Read More
    1 Comment
sartarehare started a discussion
Mixing photography with other art styles - Hi! Does anyone have suggestions for doing this? I find very few examples of mixing photography well. Black and white seems to work best but... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
chairs for outdoor table? - Does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor dining chairs with this West Elm table? I'm open to all materials. I really like the table.
    4 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
need custom table - Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a custom oval marble and iron table that looks similar to this one from Room & Board but smaller... Read More
    2 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
Do these two rugs work together? - Open dining and living room.
    6 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
I need this light fixture - I've already inquired and it is no longer made. Does anyone know where I can have something like this custom made in Seattle/Pacific NW? ... Read More
    4 Comments
sartarehare started a discussion
Designers in Seattle? - I'm just looking for someone I can bounce ideas off of online (email, etc). I just have a few issues, but otherwise like to decorate on my o... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...