10 Posts
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
beautiful rug in post - Can you please let me know where the rug is from?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
entry way portrait - Where can I purchase the portrait?
    1 Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
living room rug - Where is the rug from in the room with the fireplace?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
pillows on couches - Hi where did you source the pillows from?
    2 Comments
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
Where can I buy this table - Where can I buy this table
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
breakfast nook table - Hi do you sell the table seen in the breakfast nook?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
May I ask what the wood is on the bench? - is the wood on the bench oak or birch?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
May I ask the height of the bench? How thick are the cushions? - May I ask the height of the bench? How thick are the cushions?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
love this! colors? - Can you tell me what color you used for the wall and trim?
    Comment
Sasha Sharma started a discussion
wall color and trim - what color did you use for the wall and trim?
    Comment