22 Posts
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Baseboard with shiplap accent wall - Hi! My baseboards are 6 inches high and I'm thinking about doing accent shiplap wall.. Do I use 6 inch or 8 inch pieces?
    11 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Remove or replace drop down ceiling? - Hello! What are your thoughts on exposed ceilings when the the rest of the basement is finished? 95% of my basement is completely finished b... Read More
    5 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
What Color should I paint my hallway ? - Hi! I can't make up my mind on what to do my color for my hallway to make a good transition color for my rooms. My Kitchen and the room nex... Read More
    5 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
5yo son's bedroom make over - Moved into this house while pregnant and now my son is turning 5 in November! Time for an update. *missing artwork*
3 Likes    13 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Asbestos or not? - Ripped up the carpet in my daughter's room and we have tan tile. Blue vinyl wasn't covered but when we trttried to pull it up it has a paper... Read More
    3 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Trim thoughts? - Hi there! We live in a brick ranch house built in 59. I am looking to update the trim. I am wondering what is better: first picture: door tr... Read More
    6 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
What type of hardwood floor is this? - Is this oak? Or Bruce? Or somthing else? We are thinking of redoing the floor in the other two bedrooms and I would love to match what I hav... Read More
    1 Comment
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Cable railing? Thoughts? - Our side porch tile is falling a part from the previous owner decision to use indoor tile outside. We are going to get the concrete fix this... Read More
    4 Comments
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
Help me come up with a functional basement layout! - I need help with coming up with a layout for the family room and recreation room.. The family room, and recreation room is one level and the... Read More
    1 Comment
Andrea Scheckel started a discussion
carpet and painted floors - hi! My husband and I are having a debate on what to do with our 3 season porch- originally I was going to paint the floors, step up (goes to... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...