5 Posts
Sarah started a discussion
Living room with multiple windows and doors--need layout help! - My living room is large but I am having trouble with the ideal layout given the number of entry/exits (3--one into dining room, one into foy... Read More
    3 Comments
Sarah started a discussion
help choosing mirror for powder room - Help! I am remodeling a small powder room and the focus is the Perroquet wallpaper (black). It is going to be a bit more sophisticated/glam ... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarah started a discussion
floor tile with this wallpaper? - What kind of floor tile should I pair with this wallpaper in a small powder room? http://www.romo.com/collections/wall-coverings/rubani-wa... Read More
    1 Comment
Sarah started a discussion
wallpaper sources? - What are some good online wallpaper sources?
    1 Comment
Sarah started a discussion
What kind of professional should I contact for powder room reno? - I want to renovate a small powder room. The pedestal sink and toilet are in good shape so they can stay; I would like to wallpaper the room,... Read More
    3 Comments