27 Posts
serpilom started a discussion
Hood type/material - Where is this Hood from? Or is it custom? What type of a material is it? Thank you.
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
slanted ceiling - Does this light fixture work on slanted ceiling?
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
slanted ceiling - Can I use this light on a slanted ceiling
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
white or gray color - Is this chair comes in white color? Or any other color option.
1 Like    5 Comments
serpilom started a discussion
Color of this Chair? - Is this white? Or cream color?
    1 Comment
serpilom started a discussion
Does this light comes in with plug in option - I don’t want to go through all the electrical work. Does this light fixtures has a plug in option?
    1 Comment
serpilom started a discussion
Is this true white? - It looks like cream color. Is it true white
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
what are the slats are made out of? - Are the slats are solid wood? What kind of wood?
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
I need a king bed. - Is there a king size available?
    Comment
serpilom started a discussion
I would like to know more about the size. - I would like to know exact dimensions- Overall D?Overall H? W? And arms how wide? And how much space in the seating are? Thank you!
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...