18 Posts
Bev started a discussion
Sewing/Quilting/Computer Room Makeover! - Last Summer, I tackled my sewing/quilting/computer room with a total makeover to make the room more functional and colorful since I love col... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
Bev started a discussion
Two Solid Wood Barn Doors For Under $350.00! - Last month, I posted an article on what my husband and I did to renovate our outdated bedroom. We have new furniture in our freshly painted ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Bev started a discussion
1970's Bedroom Transformed To 2018! - BEFORE: This is what our bedroom looked like before we moved into our house 3 years ago. I did take the drapes down soon after we moved in a... Read More
7 Likes    14 Comments
Bev started a discussion
Gardens You Love Spending Time In! - If money were no object and you could afford to hire a full time gardener, what would you love your garden to look like? What type of outdoo... Vote Now
2 Likes    7 Comments    19 Votes
Bev started a discussion
The Right Rug Can Make A Huge Difference! - Ever since I moved into my house last year, I noticed how my sofa and the carpet that was already there matched perfectly. That's not a bad ... Read More
5 Likes    20 Comments
Bev started a discussion
What home improvements would you do on a staycation? - So many people plan expensive, extravagant vacations but what if you saved the vacation money and stayed home and put that money into home i... Vote Now
    10 Comments    29 Votes
Bev started a discussion
50th Anniversary Quilt! - Since quilts are used for beds and walls and are part of home decor, I thought I would share this quilt that I finished for friends celebrat... Read More
7 Likes    28 Comments
Bev started a discussion
A Window Treatment Option! - I have read several Design Dilemmas in the last few months where someone would like to keep their window uncovered to enjoy the beauty of na... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Bev started a discussion
Curb Appeal Phase II - The painters I hired to paint the exterior of my house and detached garage finished painting my house in April. My house was painted with Be... Read More
7 Likes    29 Comments
Bev started a discussion
Handmade wooden clock added to family room! - My husband finished the handmade wooden clock that he has been working on for our family room. He used upcycled wooden stakes that are used ... Read More
7 Likes    31 Comments
Show More Events...