8 Posts
sgilliatt started a discussion
Removing Okna Sliding Patio Door - I had a 6" Okna slider installed a few years ago and now I've run into the problem of needing/wanting new furniture in the basement whe... Read More
    6 Comments
sgilliatt started a discussion
Insulation in electrical box - While in my attic the other day I saw an open electrical box with insulation in it (I believe it's cellulose insulation). Is this a fire ha... Read More
    3 Comments
sgilliatt started a discussion
Whistling in windows with big gusts - Hello, I had new Okna 500s installed this past spring and I just noticed today that when there is a big gust of wind (between 30-40 MPH) I ... Read More
    3 Comments
sgilliatt started a discussion
Attack bare spots or aerate/overseed? - Hi all, I have a number of bare spots in my yard that I want to try to take care of, but my soil is also pretty compacted. Should I do the ... Read More
    1 Comment
sgilliatt started a discussion
Punctured leaching field pipe - I'm looking to have the portion of my yard over our leach field core aerated but I'm worried about the possibility of potentially puncturing... Read More
    1 Comment
sgilliatt started a discussion
Exterior window seal - I recently had Okna 500's installed and as I was touching up the area where the storm windows used to be I saw this on one of the windows (t... Read More
    5 Comments
sgilliatt started a discussion
Crabgrass? - I hope someone can tell me if this is crabgrass (or another weedy grass). A lot of this is popping up around my lawn and want to know if any... Read More
    2 Comments
sgilliatt started a discussion
Exterior wrapping - I'm having 19 Okna 500 DH's installed and the installer is not going to wrap any exterior trim which I'm ok with as I have a house with wood... Read More
    7 Comments