12 Posts
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
Is it open at the bottom? Is it easy to change the light bulb? - I will be using a LED bulb, but I still want this information. Thank you, in advance.
    1 Comment
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
What is the depth from wall? - Also how many inches from the floor to the bottom of dresser are the legs? I want this to be flush to the wall and not have the baseboards ... Read More
    1 Comment
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
How .net inches from floor to under side of table? - I want it to be flush to my wall. NO space at all. So, with 6 1/2 inch baseboards, will this work for me?
    Comment
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
How .net inches from floor to under side of table? - I want it to be flush to my wall. NO space at all. So, with 6 1/2 inch baseboards, will this work for me?
    Comment
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
    1 Comment
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
    2 Comments
Sheryll Lyn started a discussion
Is there wasted space in the corner? Or is there storage somehow? - I have a tiny, tiny, cottage bedroom and with my queen size bed, no room for any dresser and sick of my tiny bedside tables. I was hoping t... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...