39 Posts
shoppinfool started a discussion
Butcher block issue! Help! - We had a new black walnut butcher block installed our island as part of a major kitchen renovation. What we thought was going to be a highl... Read More
    15 Comments
shoppinfool started a discussion
Stools - Would love to know where I could find the wicker and driftwood finish stools?
    Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Bar stools and chopping block - Bar stools and chopping block on island top source please?
5 Likes    1 Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
I would also like the pendant light info! - Would you share the designer's name so I can pursue this please? Thanks!
    Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Lights! - Source please?
    Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Counter stools - Where can I find these exact stools? Info provided when green tag is clicked is not the same stool.
    Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Counter stools - Source for counter stools please?
    1 Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Cabinet hardware and backsplash tile - Can you tell me where to find the cabinet hardware and provide details about the backsplash tile please? Thanks!
    2 Comments
shoppinfool started a discussion
Rug - Beautiful kitchen! Where was the rug purchased please?
    1 Comment
shoppinfool started a discussion
Light - Source for the light above the window please?
    Comment
Show More Events...