9 Posts
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
delay in shipping - Very curious to know why this item is taking too long even to initiate the shipping process. I saw fans item in Wayfair free shipping next d... Read More
    3 Comments
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
instruction manual - Hi, please let me know where should I look for the instruction manual on the package?
    Comment
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
Arrangement - Is it possible to separate these pieces? Like I have a bay window and don't want to block the window view. Wondering if I could able to sep... Read More
    1 Comment
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
Customization - Can i get this in black and white instead of red. If yes, how long it takes to deliver if I place an order as soon as I receive a response t... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
Does this comes in different color like, black instead of red? - If it does, how long is to get it if I place the order today?
    Comment
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
Indoor - Hi, I'm in the process of buying a house which has indoor pool. What are the down side of having an indoor pool?
    6 Comments
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
Sale Pending Contract has terminated and accepted my offer. - Thank you so much for all the inputs thus far. Would like to know whether the seller can entertain both buyers at the same time and go ahead... Read More
    7 Comments
Sinju Thomas started a discussion
'Sale Pending' a strict 30 day contract falling apart in my favour - 'Sale Pending' the contract is falling apart ; Chances of accepting my best offer? Thanks for all the inputs thus far in the same topic for ... Read More
    4 Comments