7 Posts
sjayala started a discussion
Need ideas on "fixing" this master bath - Anyone have any ideas on how to keep the shower and remodel the rest? Floor? Granite? Paint the cabinets? New vanity lights? I really need h... Read More
    28 Comments
sjayala started a discussion
Would love your ideas on redoing this fireplace on this wall. - Just bought this house. Would like to make this fireplace a focal point on this wall. Any ideas would be appreciated. These pictures are ... Read More
    2 Comments
sjayala started a discussion
Need help in finding where I can purchase this tile. - Took pictures of the wood look tile. It is 8 inches wide by 48 inches long. Anyone have a clue what it is?
    1 Comment
sjayala started a discussion
master bedroom decor - I would like suggestions on how to make this master bedroom come together. Any ideas?
    6 Comments
sjayala started a discussion
Paint color on the walls? - paint color on the walls
    Comment
sjayala started a discussion
Paint color on the walls? - Paint color on the walls
    Comment
sjayala started a discussion
    Comment