15 Posts
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Vanity top gap dilemma - Need advice on how best to handle asthetcally and practically vanity top 1/2 inch gap to tiled wall/backsplash. Ideas considered 1) get new ... Read More
    8 Comments
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Window in shower help needed - I need to replace a window in a shower to bring it up to safety code and maintain privacy. I have been given a couple of options: 1) replace... Read More
    4 Comments
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Wall and ceiling paint color - Gorgeous! What is the paint color on both the walls and ceiling?
    Comment
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Best insect screening that maximizes natural light? - Re-screening my Arizona room/screened in patio. I'd like to maximize natural light into this space. In the past, I used black fiberglass scr... Read More
    1 Comment
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Door hardware color - I'm remodeling my master bath and will have mix of matte black and matte gold fixtures. What color door hardware (hinges, knobs) is recommen... Read More
    Comment
skyjayhawk started a discussion
T1-11 stained plywood ceiling - Help! I have a dark stained rough sawn T1-11 plywood ceiling that I'd like to paint white. I need advice on the best way to prepare then pai... Read More
    4 Comments
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Bravada Contempo Engineered Hardwood - Does anyone have experience with Bravada Contempo line of engineered euro oak hardwood?
    1 Comment
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Bravada Contempo Engineered Hardwood - Does anyone have experience with Bravada Contempo line of engineered euro oak hardwood?
    2 Comments
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Baseboard size and low ceings - Some pros advise to keep baseboard thin to make ceilings appear higher and room bigger. Others advise to do the opposite. What say you and w... Read More
    Comment
skyjayhawk started a discussion
Need flooring help - It's time to remodel after pipe leak. What color wood flooring would you suggest? I must replace carpet first due to water damage and budget... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...