14 Posts
Carole Hersh started a discussion
World's Worst Contractor - Without going into all of the nightmare details of using a "highly recommended" contractor whose electrical work wasn't up to code, who used... Read More
    13 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
Need help converting comic book artist table to end table - My uncle was a cartoonist. After he died, my aunt gave me his little drafting table. For years, it was in my basement while my children play... Read More
    4 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
Under window storage makes window treatment impossible! - I have no need for privacy because I am on a very high floor. The semi-sheer shade is motorized...but I only had it installed because I like... Read More
    39 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
Desperate for wall mirror - I live on a high floor in a NYC apartment. have a very small dining area. I want a simple, elegant mirror to reflect the view from the livin... Read More
    4 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
    1 Comment
Carole Hersh started a discussion
Need help with empty living room - I have moved into a small city apartment after selling most of my old furniture. I bought this couch because the fabric is outdoor type... I... Read More
    59 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
New apartment - I'm downsizing. Live alone, but like to entertain. (Table has a built-in extension and I've ordered a matching coffee table that transforms ... Read More
    52 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
How do I reach a high light fixture? - I have to buy a light fixture for a stairwell. How does one reach a light fixture from 16 feet? A ladder won't fit on the bottom landing....... Read More
    7 Comments
Carole Hersh started a discussion
No foyer! - Just bought a condo and love the location, etc. but HATE that there is no entry or foyer. From the couch, the front door is so visible and s... Read More
    1 Comment
Carole Hersh started a discussion
Extra space behind my bedroom door 32" wide - I have no need for a makeup vanity. Does anyone have any creative ideas to use this space? It's a very small apartment and my contractor sug... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...