15 Posts
smandelb started a discussion
Sconce and vanities - Do you have information on the sconces and the vanity? Love them both!
    Comment
smandelb started a discussion
What a cute bathroom! Question about sink - I am planning a bathroom under the stairs just like this one. Can you please tell me what sink and faucet combo this is? Thanks!
    Comment
smandelb started a discussion
Chandelier - Do you have information about the chandelier? I love it!
4 Likes    1 Comment
smandelb started a discussion
Mirror - Where is the mirror from and what are the dimensions?
    1 Comment
smandelb started a discussion
Pendants - Where are those sleek pendants from?
    1 Comment
smandelb started a discussion
Bulletin board - Where did you get the bulletin board "backsplash" for the desk?
    1 Comment
smandelb started a discussion
Backsplash - What tiles are used for the backsplash?
1 Like    3 Comments
smandelb started a discussion
Refrigerator handle - I'm also panelling my fridge and need a heavy duty handle. What handle did you use on the fridge?
    4 Comments
smandelb started a discussion
Pendants? - Love these pendants. Where are they from?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...