12 Posts
sms_nc started a discussion
Chandeliers - There is so much to love about this kitchen, and I have looked everywhere for these chandeliers. Do you know what brand they are? Love thi... Read More
    1 Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Trying to find light fixture - Does anyone know where to find the pendant fixtures shown in this kitchen from Season 3, Episode 11 of Fixer Upper? Any help would be much ... Read More
    7 Comments
sms_nc started a discussion
Fireplace model - Love the size of this fireplace! Do you know the make/model of it?
    Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Model of fireplace? - What model of fireplace is this? Looking for a realistic looking electric fireplace, and this one is great!
    Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Vessel sink - What model is the vessel sink? I have been looking for one that is a lower profile, and this is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks!
    4 Comments
sms_nc started a discussion
Batten Spacing - Do you recall the spacing you used for the battens on the walls? Is it 16"? This looks like the spacing we'd like to use. Love the look!
    1 Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Cabinet - Do you know the brand/color of the cabinet?
    Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Tile? - I am extremely impressed with your selections for this beautiful home! I love how this tile is patterned yet maintains a very soft feel for... Read More
1 Like    Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
Down rod? Hardwire? - Do you have any down rods that would work with this fixture? Also, I noticed it has a switch on the cord. Can it be hardwired instead?
    1 Comment
sms_nc started a discussion
What kind of wall board is used? - Is it tongue and groove, or is it a panel? I love the way you used it vertically!
    1 Comment
Show More Events...