8 Posts
spacidy started a discussion
Chimney help - I Hate the vent that comes out the back of my chimney. I'm ready to buy furniture and make my outdoor area nice but I'm at a loss on how to ... Read More
    1 Comment
spacidy started a discussion
Chimney Protruding onto Patio - The chimney from our living room protrudes out onto our patio & looks horrible. The worst part is the huge metal "hot" vent thing. We us... Read More
2 Likes    11 Comments
spacidy started a discussion
    1 Comment
spacidy started a discussion
Living Room Design & Decor Help - We bought these couches and this table recently but the room is not coming together like I wanted it too. I know I need a rug & drapes b... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
spacidy started a discussion
    2 Comments
spacidy started a discussion
Living Room - Built in - Should it Stay or Go - We just moved into this house & I have a dilemma with the living room. There is a Large Built in Cabinet on one wall. I am trying to dec... Read More
    14 Comments
spacidy started a discussion
Master Bedroom Nightstand Decor - We just moved into our house & need some help in our Master Bedroom. We bought this new furniture which I LOVE but it is so Large that e... Read More
    2 Comments
spacidy started a discussion
Tall Built In Cabinets in Office - I have these really Tall, Stark White cabinets in my office. We just moved in & I'm trying to decide what to do. I had on Interior Desig... Read More
    6 Comments