25 Posts
spw1 started a discussion
Dining Table - who makes it? - I love your design! Could you please share where I can find the dining table? Love it! Thank you!
    Comment
spw1 started a discussion
What is the color of the cabinets? - Hi, your kitchen is lovely. Could you please tell me the cabinet door color - is it light grey or clay? Thank you!
    Comment
spw1 started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash - have you seen this tile? - I saw this kitchen display and have been searching for the tile backsplash. Would anyone happen to know the name and manufacturer and where ... Read More
2 Likes    10 Comments
spw1 started a discussion
Kitchen Backsplash - have you seen this tile? - Hi! I saw this interesting tile backsplash in a kitchen display and have been searching for it. I thought perhaps someone might know the nam... Read More
    7 Comments
spw1 started a discussion
Design my entry -reposted with photos - I’m looking for ideas for an entry table and mirror. The door is French press brown, the light fixture is black iron and brown wood that mat... Read More
2 Likes    59 Comments
spw1 started a discussion
Design my entry! - I’m looking for ideas for an entry table and mirror. The door is French press brown, the light fixture is black iron and brown wood that mat... Read More
    2 Comments
spw1 started a discussion
Mounting without overhead cover - Can the lanterns be mounted without the protection of a porch? How will the copper perform with direct exposure to the elements? Thank you!
    1 Comment
spw1 started a discussion
Our new kitchen needs a backsplash! Help! - Our kitchen renovation has come a long way, and now we need to select the backsplash! This is not so simple, and suggestions are appreciated... Read More
3 Likes    93 Comments
spw1 started a discussion
Tile backsplash - Hi, very beautiful home. Can you please tell me the name of the kitchen tile backsplash? I love the texture and movement. Thank you.
    Comment
spw1 started a discussion
Bathroom application? - Can this light be installed in a wet environment? Thank you.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...