12 Posts
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
How to clean? - Can this be vacuumed? How should this be cleaned?
    Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Dimensions - Can you confirm the listed dimensions of W 59" / D 15.75" / H 35" ? I'm assuming the height isn't 35" (counter-height). Also, for the depth... Read More
    Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Wood stains, three different woods - Hi! This is my new home that we're building, and I need help determining stains. Our chevron entry door is white oak with a Sikkens Natura... Read More
    5 Comments
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Total height m - I'm interested in this product and understand each order contains three panels that 36" wide each. What is the total height of each panel? I... Read More
    1 Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Entry door - Can you please tell me how I can order this door or who makes it?
2 Likes    6 Comments
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Light fixture - Where is the light fixture from? Very nice.
    1 Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Window - Beautiful window, who makes this and what color/material is the grill?
    1 Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Faucet - Who manufactures this faucet? Thanks.
    2 Comments
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Bannister and floor - Bannister material and maker? Floor types and colors? Beautiful!
    Comment
Shazia Riaz started a discussion
Ceiling - Beautiful room, is the ceiling wood as well? Is it conical?
    Comment
Show More Events...