8 Posts
steph8058 started a discussion
sun tube here looks great - there are several types of sunlights and this one in your photo looks great. Can you tel me which brand you used and if you are happy with ... Read More
    1 Comment
steph8058 started a discussion
    Comment
steph8058 started a discussion
can you t ell me how high to hang this pendant for a 42" bar height? - I love this fixture and we bought three of them for our bar area. which is 42" tall.and 9 feet ceilings. They shipped it too long.and we ha... Read More
    1 Comment
steph8058 started a discussion
can you tell me the manufacturer of the beautiful counter stools? - I love them and have been searching for them but no luck.
    Comment
steph8058 started a discussion
Can you tell me Where can I find the gorgeous hanging lantern?? - I have been looking forever for a lantern like this for my foyer. It's beautiful!
    2 Comments