32 Posts
Tee started a discussion
Console Table Suggests - I have a double-door entry that opens into a formal living and dining area with a large dining table. I’d like to add a console table near t... Read More
    3 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Modern picture wall gallery - Hi I really want to create a modern picture wall gallery on my stair wall, but I’m facing a bit of a dilemma. There’s a horizontal wood trim... Read More
    11 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Painting exterior - I recently bought an old house and I have started on renovating this place to make it liveable for my family. I absolutely can’t stand the c... Read More
    12 Comments
Tee started a discussion
HELP with boring Living Room - I am confused what type of carpets I should buy to make this place look beautiful and any other decor items that will help this place come t... Read More
2 Likes    53 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Boring Family room and TV wall - I have a big empty wall behind the couch and empty TV wall in our family room and I am thinking to put gold and blue wall painting behind th... Read More
    15 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Staircase wall gallery - We recently moved in our new house and I want to make it look more personalized and our home. All the walls around the house are empty but I... Read More
    17 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Help me choose a Dining Table - I have these beige/grey chairs and couch is more of ivory tint of different tone of beige (below is the picture of the couch). I need to buy... Read More
    14 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Small narrow backyard - We have a very small backyard (13’x43’) and i am not sure how to make it look like a small oasis. Currently my plan is to get rid of the as... Read More
2 Likes    82 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Entertainment unit built-in with fireplace - I am looking for ideas for built-in Tv unit with electric fireplace. I have tried looking at pinterest and houzz but not sure what would loo... Read More
    20 Comments
Tee started a discussion
Light fixtures and chandelier help - I am having a hard time finding a beautiful chandelier for my staircase area. If i were to get 1 piece i wouldn’t have a hard time but i hav... Read More
    23 Comments
Show More Events...