11 Posts
stylingjg started a discussion
    Comment
stylingjg started a discussion
Wall paint color please?? - Please would you be so kind to share paint color on the walls?? So much appreciate it;)
    Comment
stylingjg started a discussion
Light fixtures ??Love these - Please let me know how I can purchase the wall lights Beautiful T
    2 Comments
stylingjg started a discussion
Help What color to paint front Door?? - Hi Help What color to paint front door?? Garage lights & front porch ideas needed also?? Help?? I was thinking black & or bronze com... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
stylingjg started a discussion
What color to Paint front door and what color coach wall lights on gar - I was thinking a black front door or an dark ash brown Accenting the jewelry of home ...porch , wall lights and front door in black & br... Read More
    6 Comments
stylingjg started a discussion
My New Home Medallion a Cabinets ;/ too yellow based! - I have just purchased $35,000 of glazed cabinets from medallion for the kitchen & Masterbath ;( a They were suppose to be off white with... Read More
2 Likes    39 Comments
stylingjg started a discussion
Plse advise - Hi I also need three post lights to match this fixture in tortoise Plse advise Ty
    2 Comments
stylingjg started a discussion
I need a larger wall light fixture in this finish plse advise Ty - I need this finish in a larger outdoor wall light
1 Like    1 Comment
stylingjg started a discussion
Hi I need this style in a brown or bronze tone family plse advice - Hi I need this style in a bronze or brown tone color or rubbed oil pls advise Ty
    1 Comment
stylingjg started a discussion
What color is on vent I need to order this with a lightweight fireplac - I need to order the Charlotte or Florence and also the fireplace surround in a lightweight material plse advise
    1 Comment
Show More Events...