17 Posts
Michael Goss started a discussion
Chairs - Hi, Can you tell me where these chairs were purchased?
    Comment
Michael Goss started a discussion
Should I have my contractor do low voltage prewire or pay more? - Hi, I am really having a dilemma. My contractor explained he can prewire all the low voltage but he recommends I purchase the wiring and te... Read More
    25 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Help Needed: Cost for Prewire Cat6, Coax and 5.1 - Hi, My contractor says he can run whatever wire we need but I need to be the expert and go purchase the wire and then tell him where we need... Read More
    10 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Help With Front Door - Hi, Attached is the picture of our remodel. We will have a finished modern farmhouse with board and batten on the outside. The garage door... Read More
    1 Comment
Michael Goss started a discussion
help with office - Hi, We are in the process of a complete remodel. we are struggling with the office are of our plans. We decided not to walk off the sectio... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Metal Fabrication - Is this a custom window wall? I am looking for someone who can build this type of wall and I am struggling to find one.
1 Like    3 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Counters, Pulls, Backsplash - Hi, Can you tell me the counter material, pull brand and backsplash tile? Love the kitchen.
    5 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Which way should we run the flooring??? - Here is our plan. What is the best direction to lay wood flooring and long tiles in the bathrooms and mud room?
    3 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Windows! Would like opinion - Current: Bedroom 1 = Center fixed flanked by casements, all three joined. Each 30x54" Bedroom 2 = casements flanking potential twin bed... Read More
    5 Comments
Michael Goss started a discussion
Great room - What is the size of the great room
    Comment
Show More Events...