6 Posts
supermom73 started a discussion
Off white on the walls - I love the serenity brought by the off whites all around, I'm curios about the color code for the wall in the kitchen!
    Comment
supermom73 started a discussion
Interesting use of scale - Hello! I find the headboard oversize a curiosity in this room, looks like you wanted to level with the top of the small windows, why?
    4 Comments
supermom73 started a discussion
Tray ceiling color treatment - I would like to know why you painted the tray instead of leaving it white. What would a white tray do to the room?
1 Like    1 Comment
supermom73 started a discussion
2 Likes    4 Comments
supermom73 started a discussion
    1 Comment
supermom73 started a discussion
Is the paint color in the tray the same as in the walls? - and should the tray undersides be white as well as the trim?
    3 Comments