7 Posts
suse1963 started a discussion
Pulling together the colour palette - Hi, I have posted a few individual posts but wanted to put it all together to get feedback if I am heading in the right direction. Should I ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
Help with space at the top of the stairs - Hi, we have a nice little space at the top of our stairs. It currently has 2 bookcases up there. I would like to turn it into a quiet readin... Read More
    4 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
Revamp of the lounge room - Hi, I would like to revamp our lounge room in the simplest way possible. It is newly repainted so it would be revamping the sofa covers. I l... Read More
2 Likes    12 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
New Dining room chairs - Hi, we are wanting to replace our dining room chairs. We are considering white. Could I please have thoughts?
1 Like    13 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
Home Office help with colour palette. - Hi, I am in the process of redoing my home office. I have painted a feature wall in the attached colour ( Dulux Tapioca) the other walls are... Read More
    17 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
Need help with my main bedroom - Hi, we are going to renovating our main bedroom. We are joining two bedrooms. One will be the main bedroom and the other bedroom turned into... Read More
    4 Comments
suse1963 started a discussion
Need help please with what to replace this with! - Hi everyone, we are trying to decide what to replace this with. It is brown wood with amber glass. We have just finished painting the hallwa... Read More
    10 Comments