5 Posts
swansons started a discussion
Info on drawers - Could you please provide the dimensions of the drawers. Also, are the drawers only on one side? Due to space issues, I need to push the bed ... Read More
    Comment
swansons started a discussion
Need help for furniture arrangement for small bedroom - http://www.pbteen.com/products/5820282/?catalogId=49&sku=5820282&bnrid=3780801&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=... Read More
    5 Comments
swansons started a discussion
Need help with bathroom vanity lighting - We are installing a 60 inch vanity with one 56 inch wide mirror. I don't have room for sconces, so I am doing lights above the mirror. We p... Read More
    Comment
swansons started a discussion
Mixing brushed nickel with chrome in bathroom? - We are remodeling our bathroom and the white vanity has brushed nickel hardware. Is it ok to use a chrome bathroom faucet and light fixture ... Read More
    3 Comments
swansons started a discussion
2 smaller mirrors or one large mirror for 60 inch double vanity? - We are remodeling our master bathroom and my original plan was to do two mirrors over the vanity with sconces flanking them. Unfortunately, ... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments