37 Posts
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Bathroom Vanity Overhang - I am getting a bathroom vanity top custom made from a remnant piece of granite. The vanity is 27" wide and one side will be in a corner... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Entry Rug Advice - I hate these floor tiles, but it’s not in the budget to replace them quite yet, so what should I do for rugs in this space? Included colors ... Read More
    Comment
Angela Peterson started a discussion
How would you update this kitchen? - We're in the process of buying a very cool 1974 house on a lake. We're very excited, but would like to update things over time and we're sta... Read More
    24 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Paint the brick fireplace or no? - We're purchasing a new house and I desperately want to paint the brick on this fireplace to brighten up the room and my husband is adamant t... Vote Now
1 Like    11 Comments    37 Votes
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Help me find this couch! - A friend posted a picture of their vacation rental and this couch would be perfect for our new house! Can someone help me find it available ... Read More
    5 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Brighten Up and Mix Styles - We’re buying a home that’s both darker and more traditional than our typical style - we usually like light woods, soft colors and more Scand... Read More
    6 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Hanging Chair for Nursery - First time mom here (due in August), so this might be a crazy idea. As my husband and I were looking for rocking chairs for the nursery, we ... Read More
    21 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Bedding to go with fun rug - My husband and I are re-doing our bedroom. We purchased this rug to add the flair my husband likes - and honestly, I love the rug too! My qu... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Deck Fascia Color - My husband is building a low deck on the front of our house so we have a comfortable place to visit with our neighbors. I'm trying to decide... Read More
    5 Comments
Angela Peterson started a discussion
Making a Small House Work for Us - My husband and I own a cute one-and-a-half story 1946 Cape Cod. Last year, we did a major kitchen remodel and we love how it turned out. As ... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...