27 Posts
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Length of space - This is such a great open space. I would love to know the dimensions. Thank you in advance.
1 Like    2 Comments
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Gorgeous Space. Dimensions? - What a beautiful space. I would love to know the dimensions of this room. Its so tranquil.
    2 Comments
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Awesome sofa! - I have been searching for a leather conversation sofa like this and would love to know where to find one. Thank you in advance.!
    1 Comment
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Length of the space - What a great space! I am very curious as to what the length of the space actually is. Thank you in advance.
    Comment
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Kitchen dimensions - I would love to know the dimensions of this kitchen. I am building a log home and the kitchen was designed until I found this photo. I LOV... Read More
    1 Comment
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Indoor/outdoor fireplace. - Can you offer some feedback on the indoor/outdoor fireplace? I love the concept but not sure if the functionality of it overall and would ... Read More
    1 Comment
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Recessed vanity - What a great use of space and I love the windows around the vanity. Can you offer me any dimensions on this space or vanity recess? Thank ... Read More
    3 Comments
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Tile - Love the green tile backslash.... where did it come from or who is the manufacturer.
1 Like    2 Comments
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Dimensions - Would love to know the dimensions of this amazing bathroom!
1 Like    1 Comment
Tabatha Baker started a discussion
Dimensions - I would love to have more information about the dimensions of the door with side panels as well as the room length. Working with our local ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...