5 Posts
taffytee started a discussion
I'm confused: the 1st paragraph says counter tops are Silestone Lyra - The boxed in test says "quartz countertops and an undermount tub" ... are the countertops Silestone or quartz?
    1 Comment
taffytee started a discussion
    1 Comment
taffytee started a discussion
What is the material of the X in the back of the chair? - I am looking for the "bistro" style chair with rattan bottom and METAL X. I haven't found any for a reasonable price. What is the material o... Read More
    1 Comment
taffytee started a discussion
Is the back side, opposite the drawers, finished? - I want to place theshort side of the desk against the wasl so that both sides can be used.
    Comment
taffytee started a discussion
Is the back side, opposite the drawers, finished? - I want to use this in a room so that both long sides are exposed, and one end is against the wall.
    Comment