15 Posts
talkstoself started a discussion
White or Brushed Metal Schluter for Kitchen Backsplash? - My back splash, white, glossy, 3-D tile, did not come with any trim pieces. The lady at the tile shop picked out a pencil trim in a glossy ... Read More
    11 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
Backsplash trim layout for MCM kitchen - help! - Hi, so I'm still working on my house destroyed by hurricane Harvey last summer. I've picked a backsplash to go with my cherry butcher block... Read More
    4 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
What would you do w/ this space?!! - Hi, because of Hurricane Harvey, we're having to make changes in our home. I have a space, in our master bedroom, that used to be built-in ... Read More
    21 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
Need a modern, mid-range, stain color for interior doors! - We took 3 feet of water, in our 1956 mid century home, with Hurricane Harvey last Aug. I've had one nightmare after the next, ever since. Ex... Read More
    10 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
Is the trend for kitchen pulls/handles going to the very long rods? - Is the trend for kitchen pulls on cabinets going to the very long rods? The "classic", say, for example, 5" cylindrical rods ... Read More
2 Likes    30 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
Post-Harvey help, rebuild opinions needed please... - Maybe it's because the last 9 months since Hurricane Harvey dumped 3 feet of water in our house, and we've been living in a hotel), but I've... Vote Now
    5 Comments    6 Votes
talkstoself started a discussion
MCM home needs help mixing wood tones after hurricane harvey... - We took almost 3 feet of black water with hurricane Harvey in August. We've had to, fight the City of Houston to get permitting and prove my... Read More
    6 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
LED Kelvin number - Hi, What is the LED Kelvin number please?? Thanks, Lori
    2 Comments
talkstoself started a discussion
Is this a Wilsonart Countertop? - Is this a Wilsonart countertop? Which item number is it please? Or name of color, however it's identified please. Thank you!
    Comment
talkstoself started a discussion
Talk to me about the Miracle Gro please! - Hi, I have a 1956 flat roof MCM home in Houston. We flooded with hurricane Harvey and I've ripped up all original hardwoods (it's our secon... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...