4 Posts
taurus_ma started a discussion
Need ideas to update and modernize this fireplace! - My partner and I are closing on this house soon, and I'd love to modernize this fireplace! I'm thinking perhaps take off the oak mantel and ... Read More
    2 Comments
taurus_ma started a discussion
Any guesses what backsplash this is? I LOVE it! - It came from a kitchen design website & no details. I think this is the color I need for my kitchen! Thanks in advance!!
1 Like    8 Comments
taurus_ma started a discussion
NO IDEA what to do with this built-in 1980s desk in my kitchen! - We are starting a remodel soon... new floors, new countertops, new tile, painting the cabinets all white. But this desk area is TOTALLY st... Read More
    23 Comments
taurus_ma started a discussion
Can anyone identify this backsplash? Thanks! - I love it! It's smoother and glossier than the split face stone tiles I've seen. Thanks!!
1 Like    4 Comments