6 Posts
Jen R started a discussion
Pendants - Please tell me how to get the square pendants over the cook top! (The longer ones). I love them
1 Like    2 Comments
Jen R started a discussion
Pendants - I am desperate to find square pendants like these! Can you please tell me the name and manufacturer? Beautiful!
    3 Comments
Jen R started a discussion
Pendants - I am desperate to find square pendants like these! Can you please tell me the name and manufacturer? Beautiful!
    Comment
Jen R started a discussion
Pendants?? - Please tell me where to find these square pendants! I love them!
    1 Comment
Jen R started a discussion
Drawer pulls - I would love to know the style/manufacturer if the drawer pulls. They are gorgeous and I want them in my kitchen!
3 Likes    1 Comment
Jen R started a discussion
Oak cabinet stain? - Beautiful kitchen! I'm looking to have my golden oak kitchen cabinets stained darker. Which color stain is this? And what process? Thank... Read More
2 Likes    Comment