12 Posts
teddie2 started a discussion
What color to paint my door? - THis is a mock up of my room. My desk is not that color its distressed white and the carpet is a charcoal with blue floral pattern. I plan ... Read More
    9 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Temporary measure door color - Hi again, I am redoing all the doors in my hallway and they are all going to be painted white. They are coming pre primed white.. which is ... Read More
    14 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Need a quick opinion - So, my living room needs some help but we may be moving in the next few years and are downsizing so trying not to buy a lot of new furniture... Read More
    31 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Before and after small bathroom reno - It was suggested I post a thread of my before and after bathroom. If any interest in the journey it's under afraid of making a design mistak... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Tiling Pros I need your help! - Hoping the pros coul[d help with the question above. How to best to lay out 8 by 24 tiles on a 31 inch wall?? This is a photo of the space..... Read More
    20 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Need help re tiling behind a pedestal sink - I am putting in a pedestal sink. I had not planned to tile behind it but my contractor and several others including my H feel we need to do ... Read More
    45 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Where did you find those lights I love them - I am looking for something similar but have not been able to find .. its possible they look smaller than they actually are but I need someth... Read More
    Comment
teddie2 started a discussion
Afraid of design mistake part 2 - Though I'm starting a new post on this since the other one just got too long and I'm in a different place at this point but D you need help ... Read More
    13 Comments
teddie2 started a discussion
Any designer or anyone purchased a vanity from Home LIving? - I see one I like but I am concerned about quality as some like it by other companies have reviews saying the materials are shoddy and cheap ... Read More
    Comment
teddie2 started a discussion
Which toilet is this - It looks like a smaller toilet which I am interested in. Does anyone know the make and model?
    Comment
Show More Events...