9 Posts
Elsie P started a discussion
Set temperature? - Can I set the temperature to warm and keep it that way?
    1 Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Glass replacement? - Can the glass be replaced if one is broken? How much does one cost?
    Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Separate measurements - Can you provide separate measurements for the rod and the chandelier itself? I have 10-foot ceiling and I don't want it to be lower than 44... Read More
    1 Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Other uses? - Can this be used as a barn door also?
    1 Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Temp Control? - Does this faucet have the little knob that controls the temperature on the side?
    1 Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Adjustable temp? - Does this model have the little handle to adjust the temperature?
    2 Comments
Elsie P started a discussion
Interested in the vanity? - Where can I find this vanity? Who makes it?
    Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
The rug! Where can I find it? - Any information on the rug will be greatly appreciated.
    Comment
Elsie P started a discussion
Please help, what color and fabric is the sofa? - I'm looking to get a similar sofa but I'm not sure what color and upholstery fabric is used. i would love to know what type of fabric it is... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments