12 Posts
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
Drape length - I am looking to dress and add color and pattern to my windows in my living room. The problem that I have always had is one of my front windo... Read More
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
Can I hang curtains to sill at 64". 84" presents a problem wit a step - Picture windows with dark wooden horizontal. The curtains would really formal up the room help?
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
My living room windows 2on the front porch and 2 double hung opposite. - Craftsman style stickley furniture. 4windows to deal the 2picture windows in front one is at the bottom of stairs. So if I put up 84" one pu... Read More
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
A color like Bennington Gray does this look good with dark - A paint "Bennington Gray" look good with dark trim and molding. And hardwood floors. Craftsmen style
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
Painting - I'm looking at Benjamin Moore's dry sage for my living room. Craftsmen style and dark woodwork. Also 4 window and glass door. ??
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
Small condo - I have stickley furniture-couch, rocker and a Morris chair to arrange in a living room/dining room. The room has a large corner window with ... Read More
    2 Comments
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
Floor to ceiling panels in a small bedroom/ office - How to open a small bedroom with mirrors
    Comment
Nancy McKnight started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...