4 Posts
Travis Johnson started a discussion
Move wall to include vanity in bathroom and separate from Bedroom - This is the master bedroom and it drives me crazy that the vanity is separated from the bathroom and open to the bedroom. The bathroom door ... Read More
    1 Comment
Travis Johnson started a discussion
Remodeling kitchen - I am trying to remodel the kitchen in my first home and could really use some help with ideas such as cabinets, flooring, appliances, counte... Read More
    7 Comments
Travis Johnson started a discussion
Remodel living room & fireplace - I recently bought this house for my first home and am starting to remodel it. I need some ideas on what to do with the fire place. It will ... Read More
    2 Comments
Travis Johnson started a discussion
Kitchen Remodel on First Home! I Need Ideas!! - I just bought my first house, and am doing a full remodel. I need ideas on how to best remodel the kitchen. Im open to all ideas.
    8 Comments