11 Posts
tracyctus started a discussion
Please help to to make a decision for dinning room - I am about to change the chandelier of dinning room and debating which one I should choose. Also, I need to pick up two end dinning chairs. ... Read More
    11 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
    Comment
tracyctus started a discussion
Need entry inputs! - I have a narrow entry which lead to the stairs directly. But, I still try to achieve a welcome and sophisticated look, but also functional! ... Read More
1 Like    27 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
Which color should I pick for Sofa in this living room? - I am planning to purchase a PB everyday suede series sofa and came two options in color for this room. Can you help me make the decision? I ... Read More
    26 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
Where can I put TV in this room? - I only have one complete wall in my bedroom. The opposite side are all closet. How can I put TV on? One option is to move closet doors again... Read More
    401 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
How should I fix the closet? - I bought new closet from Ikea and tried to put it into my closet... Unfortunately, the current door will block the closet and the drawer won... Read More
    13 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
Does the crown molding has to match baseboard?? - For example, my baseboard is 5''...would 3" 1/2" crown molding work? Thanks!!!!
1 Like    14 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
Help with hard wood floor choice - I am doing the condo renovation and thinking to change bedroom to hard wood floor. Currently, my entire first floor and stairs are all hard ... Read More
    2 Comments
tracyctus started a discussion
Need help to rearrange bedroom - I am thinking to take this wardrobe doors off and change it to curtain to hide the closet. Then, I could put a TV stand in front of the clo... Read More
    1 Comment
tracyctus started a discussion
Need help to pick up paint color for powder room. I - It's a small power room and plan to pick up a dark color to pop up. Attached is the floor tile I am going to use. Thanks
    2 Comments
Show More Events...