5 Posts
Big Thug started a discussion
Help Kitchen backsplash - My husband and I are trying to decide on a kitchen backsplash. Instead of getting into a "heated" discussion, I thought we could ask this co... Read More
    6 Comments
Big Thug started a discussion
Help! Kitchen backsplash - Hi all! My husband and trying to decide on a backsplash for our kitchen. Instead of having a "heated" discussion, I thought I could as this ... Read More
    1 Comment
Big Thug started a discussion
Help! Kitchen backsplash - Hi all! My husband and trying to decide on a backsplash for our kitchen. Instead of having a "heated" discussion, I thought I could as this ... Read More
1 Like    8 Comments
Big Thug started a discussion
Why!? What can I do? - Is this what happens when you don't dead head? Can they be saved? They were so full and beautiful!! Attaching before and close up after
    7 Comments
Big Thug started a discussion
Where do you buy your drapery fabric? - Bought a house and I have sad cold windows and I strongly dislike blinds. I'm a beginner Do it your self-er. I made my bedroom 100% linen ... Read More
    4 Comments