14 Posts
troxyslc started a discussion
lookig for ideas/ color - Hi All!! I want to change my cabinet color a light gray/green to pull from my granite counter top.. it would need to blend well with my spic... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
Hardware - Hello.. what type of harward or company did get to go with the. Barn door?
    9 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
Exterior porch color - I need help with porch stain/paint colors.. the exterior paint will be grayish blue color like the photo. We played with some stain colors a... Read More
    3 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
Need help with counter color and carpet - Hi! I need advice! I painted the guess bedroom in basement ( kinda of sea foam) I have honey colored cabinet that was hoping not to paint. I... Read More
    14 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
Need help with carpet color and counter - Hello! I painted our guess bedroom in our finished basement a light blue green( kinda of sea foam) it was a custom color so I do have the n... Read More
    1 Comment
troxyslc started a discussion
Need help with carpet color and counter - Hello! I painted our guess bedroom in our finished basement a light blue green( kinda of sea foam) it was a custom color so I do have the n... Read More
    3 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
I need help with paint color! - Hello all!! I am remodeling my hall way bathroom,not sure what paint color. I am thinking a Lighter gray. Here is my floor,shower tile with ... Read More
    2 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
What type of wood - What type of wood??
    1 Comment
troxyslc started a discussion
Help with paint color for bathroom small bathroom - I need some ideas on paint color for soon to be guess bathroom. I would like to stay in the same palette that have through out the house.. K... Read More
    10 Comments
troxyslc started a discussion
Small bathroom help! - Hello, I need help with color on walls and vanity, I have attached color of our laminate that will be installed in the bathroom and also the... Read More
    17 Comments
Show More Events...