13 Posts
caroline peters started a discussion
hi, those pullout drawers are adjustable for spacing?!?! - I would love something like this. I never know quite what I need for spacing between drawers. This would be amazing.
    Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
i really like those 2 tone swivel chairs. where are they from? - Comfortable swivel chairs in small seating area by bar. Two tone, exposed base.
    1 Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
hi, what is the backsplash material? - Could you remember what the backsplash is?
    Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
where did you purchase the linear drain? - Love this bathroom! Does the simple panel keep the water contained? Did the plumber have a hard time with the drain? It's close to the exte... Read More
    3 Comments
caroline peters started a discussion
Removable lid - Does the top come off for cleaning?
    1 Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
adding pocket door into laundry room, ending up with updating entire room. need to install counter
    Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
Laundry room counter - Remodeling laundry room and removed counter. We added 2 outlets above where the counter will be. Now I am able to iron, do crafts in there. ... Read More
    1 Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
Pocket door for laundry room - I would like to install a pocket door into my laundry. I would Ike it to be fairly heavy duty since it will get lots of use. Other than Joh... Read More
    1 Comment
caroline peters started a discussion
Kitchen floor-Armstrong LVT? - Looking to replace kitchen and laundry room. He wants ceramic, I want other. The Armstrong alterna seems like a compromise. Consumer Reports... Read More
    5 Comments
caroline peters started a discussion
Curbless shower (almost) - Finally finished curbless shower. Had to build box underneath floor, parallel to joists to support drain. Other issues, including life slowe... Read More
2 Likes    1 Comment
Show More Events...